02 Personal Interstitial - WIP


 

Comments

  1. I think your logo transition is really smooth! It does remind me a lot of modern minimalist adverts and am curious how that style will be continued in other parts of the graphic.

    If you needed more conceptual stuff I am curious about that dot that creates the logo being in play earlier in the graphic to keep it cohesive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool way to reveal the logo, and the timing feels eally good the intro feels just slightly too blank for too long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say the animation should start sooner, I thought I accidently didn't press play, the screen was blank for a little too long. The animation itself though is super smooth and looks well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smooth transition, and the logo looks great. I might add something into the background to make it a bit less empty, and maybe music or something to fill the empty time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project - Audio Links